Search This Blog

Thursday 11 February 2016

Half Term Events

On Monday 15th February I will be visiting Waterstones Gateshead in the Metro Centre. I will be there from 2pm.

On Wednesday 17th February you will find me at Waterstones in Bolton from 11am.

I'm really looking forward to these events. I haven't been to the Gateshead store before and it is a good while since I was in Bolton. I hope to make lots of new friends.

                                                              Please call in and say hello!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment